Iran’s Tourism Financial Group was introduced as the best tourism holding in Iran.
As reported by the Public Relations Department of Iran’s Tourism Financial Group, the award for the best tourism holding in Iran went to Mehdi Jahangiri, CEO and Chairman of Iran’s Tourism Financial Group, in the World Tourism Day ceremony, which was held at Milad Tower’s International Convention Centre.
Iran’s Tourism Financial Group Holding is active in areas such as tourism, oil and gas, banking and capital market, manufacturing, mining and construction.
Some time ago, Jahangiri was introduced as the best Iranian entrepreneur in the country with the presence of the President of Islamic Consultative Assembly. This was just another big achievement for him as an activist in the private sector.
Broadcasted on September 28, 2015 in the News section
- Mittal signs €1b iron deal
- Iran’s Tourism Financial Group signs a Contract with the AccorHotels Group (France)
- Pars Ziggurat On-the-road Welfare Complexes
- Training courses by the Tourism Co.
- Imam Khomeini International Airport Hotel
- Shahin Bonab Steel Complex
- Iran’s Tourism Financial Group Wins Award for Best Iranian Tourism Holding
- Jahangiri: The Private Sector Demands that the Government Establishes a National Tourism Movement
- Contract Signing Ceremony between Iran’s Financial Tourism Group and AccorHotels Group (France)
- CEO of Iran’s Financial Tourism Group Meets with Kazakhstan’s Economic and Political Officials