Iran’s Financial Tourism Group signed a contract with the AccorHotels Group for the management of a four-star and a five-star hotel at Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport.
In the signing ceremony of financial agreement with AccorHotels in Tehran, Mehdi Jahangiri, Chairman and CEO of Iran’s Tourism Financial Group, stated: “We believe that the expertise of international hotel groups leads to the promotion of domestic standards, the level of services in the country’s hospitality industry, and subsequently the business value added in this sector”.
- Mittal signs €1b iron deal
- Iran’s Tourism Financial Group signs a Contract with the AccorHotels Group (France)
- Pars Ziggurat On-the-road Welfare Complexes
- Training courses by the Tourism Co.
- Imam Khomeini International Airport Hotel
- Shahin Bonab Steel Complex
- Iran’s Tourism Financial Group Wins Award for Best Iranian Tourism Holding
- Jahangiri: The Private Sector Demands that the Government Establishes a National Tourism Movement
- Contract Signing Ceremony between Iran’s Financial Tourism Group and AccorHotels Group (France)
- CEO of Iran’s Financial Tourism Group Meets with Kazakhstan’s Economic and Political Officials