Mehdi Jahangiri, CEO of Iran’s Tourism Financial Group, accompanied by a delegation, hosted several of Kazakhstan’s economic and political officials in a meeting.
In this meeting, which was held to explore the different ways of mutual commercial cooperation, both Iran’s Financial Tourism Group and the Kazakh delegation presented their opinions and suggested cases of possible joint ventures.
It was decided during the meeting that Iran’s Tourism Financial Group make an influential presence in the Islamic Republic of Iran’s specialized exhibition in Aktau, Kazakhstan in July 2015. Also, discussing the quality of the presence and examining the expansion of mutual cooperation were postponed to future meetings for the achievement of positive results.
It should be mentioned at this meeting, ideas were exchanged on economic activities in the fields of petroleum, housing, manufacturing and mining, tourism, banking and financial activities.
- Mittal signs €1b iron deal
- Iran’s Tourism Financial Group signs a Contract with the AccorHotels Group (France)
- Pars Ziggurat On-the-road Welfare Complexes
- Training courses by the Tourism Co.
- Imam Khomeini International Airport Hotel
- Shahin Bonab Steel Complex
- Iran’s Tourism Financial Group Wins Award for Best Iranian Tourism Holding
- Jahangiri: The Private Sector Demands that the Government Establishes a National Tourism Movement
- Contract Signing Ceremony between Iran’s Financial Tourism Group and AccorHotels Group (France)
- CEO of Iran’s Financial Tourism Group Meets with Kazakhstan’s Economic and Political Officials